We’ve featured countless neck pillows on this site (see below) and the Trtl NapScarf might be the most unique one yet. The Trtl NapScarf is billed as a next generation travel pillow as it’s less than half the size of a traditional travel pillow and weighs just 5.2 ounces (148 grams). It supposedly holds the head in a better ergonomic position than a traditional memory foam U-shaped travel pillow does, and it’s soft, comfortable and designed for economy class long-haul flyers. It’s made in the United Kingdom and costs £19.95 ($30 USD).
The Trtl NapScarf is currently not available on Amazon but they offer worldwide shipping from the website. Shipping costs vary but it’s free to UK addresses and to ship to the US or Canada costs £9.75 ($15 USD).
Here are few of the other neck pillows we’ve featured:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.