The TYLT Energi+ Backpack is a sleek bag that keeps all of your mobile devices fully charged and your belongings organized—and is TSA-approved. You have to love a backpack that features an internal rechargeable battery that can charge three devices simultaneously and provides up to four full smartphone charges.
The backpack also features a “trolley slot” so you can attach it to your rolling suitcase for when you don’t want to carry it on your back. In addition, there’s a headphone-carrying compartment on the backpack strap, and a full-length zipper pocket right on the front of the bag for paper documents and passports—making summer travel easier than ever. The retail price is $170 but you can buy it on Amazon for $120.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.