Here’s a new product that targets consumers who have busy, always-on-the-go lifestyles. UrgentRx Fast Powders are fast-acting medications that work without water and go anywhere you go. The credit card-sized packages are easy to slip into your carry-on, pocket or wallet while traveling. Just rip open the package, pour the flavored powder medications directly in your mouth and stand by for record time relief. No water needed!
The flavored powder medications supposedly go into the blood stream 2.5x faster than pills, and relieve you of your symptoms 2.5x faster. They have products available for headaches, heartburn, allergy attacks, upset stomachs, aches and pains and whatever can be cured with “Critical Care Aspirin.” (UPDATE: Turns out that taking aspirin during the onset of a heart attack can increase chances of survival dramatically. And UrgentRx’s “Critical Care Aspirin” doesn’t need water and is absorbed as a powder directly into the bloodstream so it’s even faster-acting and more convenient in case of an emergency.) This company is trying to reinvent the way people are taking their over the counter medications and finding relief, and you can buy them at many drugstores, supermarkets or online. Amazon.com sells a pack of 12 for $13.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.