Are you planning on traveling to multiple countries or continents? Instead of carrying around a bunch of plug adaptors, get a universal one. I used to recommend the Ventev Global Charginghub 300 since it is a USB hub capable of charging devices across 150 countries! It also has two USB ports so you can charge two devices at the same time and not lose your three-prong outlet. It features four AC prong configurations. Keep in mind that it’s an adapter and not a converter. It’s currently retailing on Amazon for $32.66 but there are better and cheaper options so check out this page to find one that fits your travel needs.
The Johnny Jet team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. JohnnyJet.com has affiliate partnerships so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Thanks for your support!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.