Do you worry about getting Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) when you fly? I do, which is why I drink a lot of water and try to get up every hour on flights. And when I travel with my dad on long flights, I usually get him compression socks.
For those looking for a line of high-quality compression socks that combine innovative technology and fashionable design, VIM & VIGR compression socks are worth checking out. According to their website, “each pair utilizes advanced Gradient Pressure knitting technology to help support weak veins and reduce leg swelling, fatigue, and pain. The ultra-gradual 15-20mmHg compression starts at the ankle and goes up the leg, ensuring maximum comfort and effectiveness in order to help support weak veins and reduce leg swelling, fatigue and pain.” All of VIM & VIGR’s socks are listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and prices begin on Amazon at $29.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.