Here’s a clever invention that I’m surprised it took so long for a sunglass company to come up with. Zoinx, which is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, sells good-looking polarized sunglasses that feature a patented clip that allows you to keep better track of your shades. Not only can you clip them to your bag or belt, but each pair of sunglasses also comes with a sport strap, zipper pouch, flotation insert, and waterproof emergency info card.
Zoinx sunglasses were designed to be more than just the shades you’ll never lose. They were specifically created with the active adventurer in mind. You can choose your frame style, frame finish, temple color, and zipper pouch/sport strap color for no additional cost on the Zoinx website. They also sell them on Amazon and at local sunglass retailers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.