Here’s a clever invention that I’m surprised it took so long for a sunglass company to come up with. Zoinx, which is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, sells good-looking polarized sunglasses that feature a patented clip that allows you to keep better track of your shades. Not only can you clip them to your bag or belt, but each pair of sunglasses also comes with a sport strap, zipper pouch, flotation insert, and waterproof emergency info card.
Zoinx sunglasses were designed to be more than just the shades you’ll never lose. They were specifically created with the active adventurer in mind. You can choose your frame style, frame finish, temple color, and zipper pouch/sport strap color for no additional cost on the Zoinx website. They also sell them on Amazon and at local sunglass retailers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.