I’m exposed to a lot of travel products all the time. Some are awesome, some are not so great. This is where I’ll fill you in each week with what I think are the best travel products out there!
January 25, 2012: Uncommon Goods Scratch Map
Every traveler I know has a map with pins sticking out of the places they have been – I’m one of them. For those who want something unique and a more innovative way, check out this scratch-off-where-you’ve-been map ($24). It’s almost like getting a lottery ticket each time you travel because when you get home you get to scratch off the area(s). Might be perfect for kids too so they don’t poke their eyes out but you won’t this 32.2″ W x 22.9″ H map in my house. I’m more of a traditional kind of guy when it comes to this. Learn more here.
January 18, 2012: Cool Off
This week I was in two hot and humid places: Trinidad and Tobago and Singapore. I love being in warmer climates this time of year when it’s cold in so many places, but at times it can be uncomfortable. One way to cool off is by using a Cool Off mini towelette made with natural cooling herbs, moisturizing botanicals and essential oils. They renew, re-energize, and refresh anytime and come in a convenient travel-friendly packet. A pack of 24 can be found on Amazon.com for just $9.98. Learn more here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.