I’m exposed to a lot of travel products all the time. Some are awesome, some are not so great. This is where I’ll fill you in each week with what I think are the best travel products out there!
January 25, 2012: Uncommon Goods Scratch Map
Every traveler I know has a map with pins sticking out of the places they have been – I’m one of them. For those who want something unique and a more innovative way, check out this scratch-off-where-you’ve-been map ($24). It’s almost like getting a lottery ticket each time you travel because when you get home you get to scratch off the area(s). Might be perfect for kids too so they don’t poke their eyes out but you won’t this 32.2″ W x 22.9″ H map in my house. I’m more of a traditional kind of guy when it comes to this. Learn more here.
January 18, 2012: Cool Off
This week I was in two hot and humid places: Trinidad and Tobago and Singapore. I love being in warmer climates this time of year when it’s cold in so many places, but at times it can be uncomfortable. One way to cool off is by using a Cool Off mini towelette made with natural cooling herbs, moisturizing botanicals and essential oils. They renew, re-energize, and refresh anytime and come in a convenient travel-friendly packet. A pack of 24 can be found on Amazon.com for just $9.98. Learn more here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.