This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
We just got back from a 10-day trip to Hawaii and it was a dream! The kids were A+ travelers and I was so proud of them for handling every aspect of the trip with ease and excitement. They even carried their backpacks for most of the trip all by themselves, which was very helpful. But of course, there were times when their little bodies got tired of carrying them and Mom and Dad had to take over. Not a problem, although there were times when our hands were full and could have used a little help.
This Add a Bag Luggage Strap is just the solution, and not just for kids. It allows you to connect smaller bags to your roller suitcase so that you can have your hands free. It’s made of nylon so it’s lightweight but strong and folds up compactly so you can easily store it when it’s not in use.
The length of the strap is adjustable, extending from 13 inches to almost 20 inches and you can use it to attach a purse, backpack, tote, briefcase or even other things like blankets and travel pillows. Some reviewers said they used the strap to connect a smaller carry-on suitcase to their larger one for easier transportation and one reviewer said she used the strap to connect a car seat to the stroller she was pushing.
Being hands-free makes travel so much easier so if you always find yourself carrying an extra bag or wishing you could more easily attach one bag to another, this is the perfect, inexpensive solution. Buy the Add a Bag Luggage Strap here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.