I can’t count the number of times I wish I’d had a wearable camera to capture the images I was seeing instead of either missing them or putting myself and others in danger. Like the time I tripped down a United Airlines plane stairs on the island of Kona because I was so excited to be there and was foolishly trying to take photos while carrying my bag—and not holding the handrail.
Well, if I’d had the new Autrographer—in Kona and all the other places—then things would have gone down differently. The Autographer uses five different built-in sensors to automatically capture images hands-free so users can live in the moment rather than behind a lens. No more timers that might miss the perfect shot, or having to fiddle with any buttons at all. Autographer is so intelligent that it knows how best to capture your daily activities without you having to do anything. Just turn it on, clip it to your shirt and go about your day. When you’re done, connect the camera to your laptop or smartphone to upload your images and share with friends and family.
The Autographer is made by the Oxford Metrics Group which has over 28 years’ experience in technological innovation. The Autographer’s componentry includes:
- 8 GB internal memory
- 5 onboard smart sensors + GPS (ambient light/accelerometer/magnetometer/PIR/temperature)
- 136º field of view
- Glass hybrid wide angle precision optics
- Fixed focus
- 5 MPx low light sensor
- Dedicated smartphone app view, tag and share the images
- Weight: 58g
- Width 37.4mm (with side buttons)
- Length 90mm; 95.5mm (with lanyard ring)
- Thickness 22.93mm (with clip and lens)
The camera was launched in the UK but is available now in the U.S. for $399 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.