Plan on going camping or having a fire in your backyard in 2015? If so, check out the BioLite Wood Burning Campstove! BioLite’s patented technology converts heat from the fire into usable electricity via a thermoelectric generator. This in turn powers an internal fan for improved combustion, creating a smokeless portable campfire. The surplus electricity is sent to the USB port for charging devices.
The BioLite Wood Burning Campstove powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones. Twenty minutes of charging with a strong fire gives you about 60 minutes of talk time on most smartphones. During a full burn, the stove can boil one liter of water in as little as four minutes and 30 seconds. Right now, it’s retailing on Amazon for $129.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.