Summer is quickly approaching, which means you may be among the many people who will soon be heading to the beach or lake to cool down and have some fun with family and friends. Hopefully, you’ll not be having any drinks and then driving, since it’s never worth the risks. But if you’ve had one or two drinks and want to see if you’re legal to drive, then check out this keychain-size device that transforms any smartphone into a high-tech breathalyzer. It allows you to check your blood alcohol content in seconds.
This FDA-approved Breathometer connects to any iOS or Android smartphone and, along with the app, measures blood alcohol concentration, and its “Back to Zero” feature gives guidance on how long until you’ll be sober and safe to drive. It even provides push-button access to local taxi and car services so you can get home safely! Breathometer retails for only $49.
Good to know: Breathometer just partnered with Fathers Against Drunk Driving (FADD) and is donating a portion of Breathometer sales to FADD programs to help promote responsible driving.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.