While I was searching on Amazon for “children’s travel books,” the Cozy Greens Backseat Car Organizer came up on the first page, as it’s a bestseller. My wife and I like to have a clean car, and I can see we aren’t alone. This backseat auto organizer features a jumbo-sized compartment to hold everything and it has a detachable pocket for grab-and-go convenience. There are also other storage pockets and bottle-holders to clear clutter from your vehicle.
The Backseat Car Organizer is handcrafted out of premium REACH-certified materials so it will withstand children’s kicking. It’s also waterproof, eco-friendly and odorless.
They say it’s so easy to install that a kid can do it. Just put the secure strap over the seat and around your headrest. It’s designed to fit most vehicles and costs just $23.97 on Amazon. No wonder it has such a good rating and so many positive comments.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.