Do you travel with a bunch of (too many) keys? If you do, and you’re sick and tired of them jiggling around making all kinds of noise and scratching things, then check out this new Swiss Army-style key holder: the KeySmart. It creates the perfect pocket organizer and can fit up to 100 keys! It’s billed as the world’s first compact keyholder and its unique design shrinks your bulky key ring into a sleek and attractive unit crafted from aircraft aluminum and stainless steel. It can be accessorized to include large car keys, FOB attachments and USB drives. What I love about it is that it fits into half the space that a normal key ring needs and is made in the USA. Prices start at $19.98.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.