Do you travel with a bunch of (too many) keys? If you do, and you’re sick and tired of them jiggling around making all kinds of noise and scratching things, then check out this new Swiss Army-style key holder: the KeySmart. It creates the perfect pocket organizer and can fit up to 100 keys! It’s billed as the world’s first compact keyholder and its unique design shrinks your bulky key ring into a sleek and attractive unit crafted from aircraft aluminum and stainless steel. It can be accessorized to include large car keys, FOB attachments and USB drives. What I love about it is that it fits into half the space that a normal key ring needs and is made in the USA. Prices start at $19.98.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.