I admit I’m not a big camper, but combine the facts that spring is right around the corner and was just sent some of the coolest camping gear I’ve ever encountered and I might just have to start. I hear, at least, that camping is one of the most memorable and affordable family vacations around, and this year with favorable gas prices I bet you’ll find a lot of people hitting the campgrounds. If you take a camping trip yourself, check out Eureka!, a brand that has more than 100 years of experience in designing and making camping gear. They just introduced a new family camping collection called Silver Canyon, which is available at REI stores and REI.com.
Here are the details, as listed:
Silver Canyon tents (above)
Available in 4- and 6-person models, these three-season cabin-style tents feature a combination steel and aluminum frame to enhance strength and stability. Vertical walls maximize interior space, and the E!luminate System (a removable reflective ceiling panel that reflects the light from a hanging LED lantern back towards the floor) increases floor-level lighting brightness by up to three times. The Eureka! Media Center is a three-pocket gear hammock with a touch-screen friendly clear center sleeve that is suspended for watching video from tablets, all from the comfort of a sleeping bag.
- Silver Canyon 4: Dimensions: 8’ x 8’; 1 door/1 window; weight: 17 lbs, 4 oz.; Retail: $329.99.
- Silver Canyon 6: Dimensions: 10’ x 10’; 2 doors/2 windows; weight: 21 lbs., 4 oz.; Retail: $399.99
Silver Canyon sleeping bags
The Silver Canyon is Eureka!’s newest tapered rectangular sleeping bag series. Featuring Rteq insulation, the series offers performance at an affordable price. The Silver Canyon bags are 30°F bags with full-length zippers, draw cord closure and full-length draft tubes. Available in a variety of bright colors: green, purple, grey and teal.
- Silver Canyon 30°F (Regular, fits to 6’): weight: 3lbs. 14oz.; Retail: $89.90
- Silver Canyon 30°F (Long, fits to 6’ 6”): weight: 4lbs. 3oz.; Retail: $99.90
Silver Canyon Dualis sleeping pad
This multi-chamber sleeping pad combines the cushioning and warmth of a self-inflating pad with the comfort and compactability of an air tube mattress. The top chamber is comprised of open cell PU foam, like a self-inflating pad. The bottom chamber is a separate interconnected air tube pad. Each chamber has its own valve for independent inflation and control.
- Silver Canyon pad (Large): Dimensions: 78” x 25” x 4.25”; weight: 5lbs.; Retail: $149.90
- Silver Canyon pad (X-Large): Dimensions: 78” x 30” x 4.25”; weight: 6lbs.; Retail: $179.90
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.