Have you ever had a desire to design your own luggage? Well, you’ll now get your chance thanks to an entrepreneurial company that will soon allow people to create customized luggage online. With Ugobags, you’ll be able to upload a personal photo that then becomes the central design feature of your luggage—basically ensuring you’ll never grab the wrong bag again. On top of that, there will be a “text only” option that includes your choice of text in a variety of colors and fonts. Ugobags has also created a library of already-made designs created by their own international designers.
The company has recently launched a campaign on kickstarter.com, which ends on May 29 (next Thursday). Right now, backers can get bags that will retail for $189 for just $149 (and other discounts) and will be delivered starting July 2014.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.