Virtual Post Mail is a pretty novel idea: It’s an online mailbox for your real U.S. post. Basically, you set up an account, which starts at $5 a month, and are assigned a mailbox. Your mail then gets sent to that mailbox and then you can access it online by logging in securely. In full high-definition, you can then sort through your mail, “opening” the mail you’d like by choosing to view it in full high-definition. When you’re traveling, this means you have full viewing access to your mail from anywhere you have internet—and because Virtual Post Mail holds your mail, you don’t have to worry about telling the post office or having a neighbor pick up your mail while you’re gone.
Of course, they don’t have to hold your mail. As you sort through it in your online mailbox, you can choose to have the letters and packages you want forwarded on to your home address. You can also choose to have junk mail thrown away—and still hold on to a digital copy of any and all mail you receive.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.