It’s time to start thinking about Christmas presents and our good friends over at Belkin recently unveiled a new line of specially designed cases and keyboards to stylishly protect and enhance the new iPad Air. They sent me a couple to try but unfortunately, I don’t have the new iPad Air (yet)—but they look awesome! I know many readers do have one or will be getting one from Santa, here’s an idea of what the new line looks like:
For the iPad Air, Belkin updated and improved its award-winning keyboard case collection and unveiled a new family name: QODE. All new keyboards come with Belkin’s exclusive TruType keyboard for superior typing accuracy, optimal tactile response and a comfortable, laptop-like feel.
QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Air: $129.99 (LINK: http://amzn.to/1ecW6JO)
Top-of-the-line features and dual-sided aluminum protection in a sleek and slim body for those wanting to use their iPad as a laptop replacement.
QODE Thin Type Keyboard Case for iPad Air $99.99 (LINK: http://amzn.to/18wOLVa)
Ultra-thin and lightweight, offering unsurpassed portability and ease of attachment for those who don’t want a keyboard all the time.
QODE Slim Style Keyboard Case for iPad Air $79.99 (LINK: http://amzn.to/19R3ciM)
Full protection in a slim, stylish folio design in 5 colors: Black, Red, Topaz, Sorbet and Purple.
Cases and Folios:
Belkin’s iPad Air and iPad Mini collection features 10 unique cases and folios designed to match any style, activity or use.
APEX360 Advanced Protection Case for iPad Mini (LINK: http://amzn.to/18fAT3D)
The APEX60 is the thinnest extreme protection case on the market and is built to surpass the US Military’s 6-foot drop test. Crafted from an innovative rubberized material, the APEX360 offers enhanced shock absorption in a stylish package.
FreeStyle Cover for iPad Air (LINK: http://amzn.to/19R3q9N)
The all-new FreeStyle Cover features Belkin’s thinnest case with a removable QuickStand front cover that snaps on for use as a stand or protective front cover and quickly detaches for minimalist back protection. Available in Blacktop, Slate and Sorbet.
LapStand Cover for iPad Air (LINK: http://amzn.to/1i48fGE)
Designed specifically for use while lounging, the LapStand Cover is crafted with a unique ComfortForm material that helps to keep the IPad Air balanced comfortably on a lap for easy hands-free viewing. Available in Blacktop, Purple and Stone microfiber, or Charcoal, Red, Cream and Sorbet twill
FormFit Cover for iPad Air (LINK: http://amzn.to/1ecY2lF)
For those looking to cover the IPad Air in color and pattern, the FormFit offers a wide range of stylish options while keeping a slim, minimalist profile. Many options available including a two-toned palette in Blacktop, a stylish scales pattern in Fuchsia, and a fresh striped pattern in Pink.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.