New Zealand’s Newshub created a unique travel quiz that I’m sure international jetsetters will have fun taking. As the author writes; “Alongside logos, liveries and tail designs, there’s one other thing that airlines use to differentiate themselves from their competitors. Their uniform.”
My mom earned a scholarship to Parsons School of Design and a fellowship to study in Paris but when she met my dad, she joked that she chose to design a family instead of dresses. Obviously, I’m no fashionista but I’m very observant and I’ve always been fascinated by flight crews since they get to travel the world frequently and get paid for it.
I can almost always guess the airline that flight attendants work for by their uniform when I see them walking through the airport, in a hotel or on public transportation. Sadly, I didn’t score a 100% on this two-minute quiz because they threw in a few retro uniforms. How many airlines can you guess correctly purely by looking at what the cabin crew wear? Take the quiz here!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.