For those who are traveling this week I assembled a resource page with the latest information to help keep you updated and make your travels go smoother during the Northeast Snow Storm.
–What To Do: Weather Delays and Flight Cancellations
- USA Today: Airlines cancel 6,500 flights ahead of storm
- AP: Nor’easter threatens Northeast with up to 2 feet of snow
- Weather Channel: Blizzard Warning for New York (Manhattan), NY
- News Agencies: ABC | CNN | FOX | NBC | PBS | NPR |USA Today | NY Times | Washington Post | WSJ
AIRLINE TRAVEL POLICIES FOR WINTER STORM JUNO
Air Canada | Alaska | American Airlines | Delta | Frontier | Hawaiian | JetBlue Southwest | Spirit | Sun Country| United | US Airways | Virgin America | WestJet
Every Airline Website and Phone Number
WHO TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Here’s where you can find some of the best, most up-to-date information to answer questions about travel plans:
Airline’s Twitter Feed @AmericanAir | @Delta | @JetBlue | @Southwestair | @SpiritAirlines | @United | @USAirways | @VirginAmerica | Twitter Travel Resource List
GOOD TO KNOW
- Weather Maps for Travelers
- Canceled Flights for Today and Tomorrow
- Flight Trackers: Flight Aware | Flight Explorer | FlightRadar24
- Phone Numbers and Websites: Airlines, Hotels, Car Rentals and Cruise Lines
- FAA: Flight Delay Information – Air Traffic Control System Command Center
- Map of the Power Outages in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York
- New York Times: Status of Airports, Trains, Schools and Other Services in NYC
Cranky Concierge Air Travel Assistance
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.