Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Occupation: Traveler, photographer, graphic designer
Hometown: Paris, France
Residence: Paris, France
Short bio: I’m pro photographer (Leica ambassador) and travel blogger/influencer. I also do content creation for brands related to travel or photo. Business Insider named me the #22 most stunning and influential Instagram travel account to follow in 2018. I’ve also been named the #20 French photographer in the top 100 photographers on the web by XXLPIX.
How often do you fly? 15 time last year.
How many countries have you been to? 17
How many continents have you been to? 3
Earliest travel memory: The French coast of Normandy.
Favorite American city: I really likes Florida, Los Angeles is nice, Philadelphia is welcoming, but of course New York has everything!
Favorite international city: Roma has history, nice residents, art, incredible food…Roma!
Least favorite country: Hard to say, I have never been to a country I don’t love!
I have no desire to go to: I would like to go everywhere as long as there is no war zone…but I have to admit, that Antarctica doesn’t seem very friendly.
Friendliest people in the world: Brazilian, especially in Rio!
Country with the meanest immigration officers: Sorry but worst experience was in L.A. airport :)
Favorite World Heritage Site: Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea.
Favorite airline: Lufthansa.
Favorite aircraft type: A380.
Aisle or window: Window!
Favorite airport lounge: Air France lounge at CDG airport.
Favorite U.S. airport: JFK.
Favorite international airport: Essaouira-Mogador Airport because I’ve never seen a smaller one!
Favorite hotel: Pezoules of Oia in Santorini for couples, Radisson Blu Beach Resort in Crete for families.
Favorite island: Santorini.
Favorite beach: Ipanema.
Favorite National Park: Monument Valley.
Favorite fancy restaurant: Le Balbec restaurant in grand hotel Cabourg by chef Jerome Lebeau.
Favorite hole-in-the-wall: Burger Joint in NYC.
Favorite bar: Bar de La Réserve Paris.
Favorite fruit: Mango.
Favorite food: I will never decide between Italian and Japanese.
Least favorite food: When I cook myself!
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Bordeaux.
Favorite travel movie(s): Back to the Future but it’s time travel ;)
Favorite travel book(s): “Around the World in Eighty Days.”
5 things you bring on a plane: iPad, headset, sunglasses, zoom lens, scarf.
What do you always seem to forget? My lens covers…
What do you like least about travel? Jetlag and turbulence.
What do you want your loved one to buy you from an airport Duty Free store? Local alcohol.
Favorite travel app(s): MapCity2Go.
Most embarrassing travel moment: When my fingerprint scanning won’t work for 10 minutes at the NYC airport…
I’m embarrassed I haven’t been to: Japan.
Worst travel moment: When the L.A. customs open my case and that I will never be able to close it back…
What’s your dream destination? Tokyo and Japan.
Favorite travel charity: Lokal Travel.
Best travel tip: Always keep a spare memory card in your wallet ;)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.