Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Chase Guttman
Occupation: International Travel Drone Photographer
College: Syracuse University
College major: Photojournalism
Facebook: Chase Guttman Photography
YouTube: Chase Guttman
Short bio: Imagine traveling to all 50 states and more than 55 countries…all by the age of 20. Insert Chase Guttman, Travel Photographer, Drone Master and three-time “Young Travel Photographer of the Year” winner, who has taken his passion for travel and photography to build a legendary career. He even has a new book out called “The Handbook of Drone Photography.” His day might include shark cage diving, heli-hiking, ostrich riding, and lots and lots of sweat, as he works to get that perfect shot. With a new generation defining manliness and success, being legendary isn’t easy. That’s why Chase has teamed up with Old Spice—the manliest grooming brand on the planet—to help inspire others have the confidence to find their own legendary career path. More adventures await!
How often do you fly? Once a month.
How many countries have you been to? 58
How many continents have you been to? 5
Earliest travel memory: Family legend tells me that I went land-yachting with my dad in the Mojave Desert at three-months old, although I don’t really remember that.
Favorite American city: New Orleans.
Favorite international city: Prague.
Friendliest people in the world: Canadians.
Aisle or window: Window.
Favorite National Park: Glacier National Park.
Favorite fruit: Mango.
Favorite food: Foie gras.
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Water.
Favorite travel show(s): Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.
Favorite travel book(s): My own! “The Handbook of Drone Photography.”
Top 3 favorite travel newsletters/magazines/blogs: Conde Nast Traveler, NY Times 36 Hours, Travel + Leisure.
5 things you bring on a plane: Camera, drone, eye shades, snacks and chargers.
What do you always seem to forget? Chargers!
Favorite travel app(s): Roadtrippers.
What’s your dream destination? Antarctica, India, and Papua New Guinea.
Favorite travel charity: Reach the World.
Best travel tip: Be flexible and nimble.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.