Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Ingrid Levin
Occupation: Lifestyle blogger
Hometown: Manhattan, NY
Residence: Manhattan, NY
Short bio: I am a former model living in New York. I am not a licensed therapist, or certified guru, but I have over 28 years of dating and living experience. I want to empower, inspire and enlighten men and women to live their happiest life ever. I blog daily on dating, relationships, beauty, luxury travel and tech.
How often do you fly? Once, or twice a month.
How many countries have you been to? 18
How many continents have you been to? 4
Earliest travel memory: Saudi Arabia.
Favorite American city: New York.
Favorite international city: Paris.
Least favorite country: Cuba.
I have no desire to go to: Congo.
Friendliest people in the world: South Americans.
Country with the meanest immigration officers: England.
Favorite World Heritage Site: The Palace of Versailles.
Favorite airline: Delta.
Favorite aircraft type: A380.
Aisle or window: Window.
Favorite airport lounge: Qatar Airways Al Mourjan business lounge, Hamad Intl. Airport, Doha.
Favorite U.S. airport: JFK Delta Sky Lounge.
Favorite international airport: Abu Dhabi.
Favorite hotel: Four Seasons.
Favorite travel credit card: American Express Platinum.
Favorite island: St. Bart’s.
Favorite beach: Seven-mile beach in Cayman Island.
Favorite National Park: Yellowstone.
Favorite fancy restaurant: Cipriani.
Favorite hole-in-the-wall: Ray’s Pizza.
Favorite airport restaurant: Palm.
Favorite bar: All bars.
Favorite fruit: Blueberries.
Favorite food: Lebanese.
Least favorite food: Ethiopian.
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Bloody Mary in the air, prosecco on the ground.
Favorite travel movie(s): All comedies and action, 0.1% drama.
Favorite travel book(s): “The Map,” “The Secret,” “The Total Law of Attraction,” “The Happiness Advantage.”
Right now I am reading: “The ZimZum of Love.”
Top 3 favorite travel newsletters/magazines/blogs: Lonely Planet, Departures, Robb Report.
Favorite travel website(s)—besides JohnnyJet.com, of course! Airbnb.
5 things you bring on a plane: Burt Bees hand sanitizer, toothbrush, L’Occitane hand cream, Caudalie beauty elixir, L’Occitane lip balm.
What do you always seem to forget? Socks.
What do you like least about travel? Delays.
What do you want your loved one to buy you from an airport Duty Free store? Perfume.
Favorite travel app(s): CheckMyTrip and Airbnb.
Most embarrassing travel moment: Smelling like a dead fish after a caviar photo shoot in Italy.
I’m embarrassed I haven’t been to: Egypt.
Worst travel moment: En route to Ibiza and Vueling delaying the flight until the next day.
What’s your dream destination? A safari vacation in Africa.
Best travel tip: Pack your clothing in Ziploc Space Bags to create more space in your luggage. They are lifesavers in the event any liquids explode during a flight. Apply for Global Entry to save hours of your life entering the U.S.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.