Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Jaclyn Sienna India
Occupation: Owner, Sienna Charles travel
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Residence: NYC – 6 months & Palm Beach — 6 months
College: Tyler School of Art , Philadelphia
College major: Art History
Facebook: Sienna Charles Travel
Pinterest: Sienna Charles
Google+: Sienna Charles Travel
Short bio: Born in Brooklyn, New York, I developed a taste for excitement and adventure at an early age. I was often found dragging friends and family across the city for the best cupcake or the cutest little inn. Now president of Sienna Charles travel, I handle the travel of celebrities & UHNWI.
How often do you fly? 100k+ miles a year 2-4 times a month.
How many countries have you been to? 70+ counting.
How many continents have you been to? 6
Earliest travel memory: Family vacations in Florida & then starting to travel alone to Europe when I was 18.
Favorite American city: New York City. The ONLY American City.
Favorite international city: Paris & Tokyo.
Least favorite country: Trindad? I have always said that that’s one place I have no desire to go.
Country with the meanest immigration officers: Uganda.
Favorite World Heritage Site: Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina.
Favorite airline: American.
Favorite aircraft type: Global Express 5000.
Aisle or window: Window.
Favorite airport lounge: Quatar Airlines in Doha First Class Lounge.
Favorite U.S. airport: LGA.
Favorite international airport: Hong Kong for the food.
Favorite hotel: Connaught in London, Golden Eye in Jamaica & Amanyara in Turks.
Favorite cruise line: NONE.
Favorite travel credit card: Mastercard Executive Platniium Elite.
Favorite island: St Barths.
Favorite beach: A private beach off of Brazil , near Paraty.
Favorite fancy restaurant: Jean-Georges.
Favorite hole-in-the-wall: Lime in South Beach.
Favorite bar: Marea.
Favorite fruit: Banana.
Favorite food: Pasta, pizza & Veal Milanese.
Least favorite food: Liver!
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Red wine or Campari & soda.
Right now I am reading: “Thrive” by Ariana Huffington.
What do you always seem to forget? Adapters.
What do you like least about travel? Being away from home.
What do you want your loved one to buy you from an airport Duty Free store? Nothing ! I hate those places. I still don’t understand the concept.
Favorite travel app(s): Oneida currency converter, Flight Tracker, American Airlines, iTranslate.
Most embarrassing travel moment: Same as below.
Worst travel moment: I honestly don’t have one, I have amazing travel karma.
What’s your dream destination? Antarctica.
Best travel tip: Always make sure you have the right visas! Even being in the industry, I get so caught up even for myself and forget to check. Always get you visa far in advance.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.