Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Jaimie Hilfiger
Occupation: Model and co-founder of The Jaimie Hilfiger Collection by La Curcio
Hometown: New Windsor, NY
College: University of Central Florida
Short bio: Jaimie Hilfiger, an American Heiress, socialite, model and fashion icon.
How often do you fly? Two to three times a month.
How many countries have you been to? Too many to count.
How many continents have you been to? Three.
Earliest travel memory: Going to Disney World with my parents at age three. I will never forget it.
Favorite American city: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Favorite international city: Paris.
Least favorite country: I don’t have a least favorite. I could find the good in everything.
Friendliest people in the world: New Yorkers.
Country with the meanest immigration officers: I wouldn’t say I’ve ever had a negative encounter. Sometimes you just catch people having a bad day.
Favorite airline: Does private count?
Aisle or window: Aisle.
Favorite airport lounge: Centurion Lounge in Las Vegas (LAS) and Delta Sky Club (Sky Deck) at JFK.
Favorite U.S. airport: JFK has excellent shopping.
Favorite international airport: LHR—Heathrow Airport. There’s a Harrods! How could this not be your absolute favorite?
Favorite hotel: Wynn La Vegas.
Favorite cruise line: I’ll charter a yacht. Commercial cruise lines have way too many germs for me to relax.
Favorite travel credit card: Black Amex, the benefits are unbeatable.
Favorite island: Mustique, West Indies.
Favorite beach: I love the beach at the One & Only Ocean Club at Paradise Island, Bahamas.
Favorite National Park: Joshua Tree National Park. I once did a photo shoot here and the photos were unreal.
Favorite fancy restaurant: Mr. Chow.
Favorite hole-in-the-wall: I love Nagila Pizza in Los Angeles. It has the best Middle Eastern food. It’s often my first stop off the plane.
Favorite bar: Bar Nineteen12 at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Favorite fruit: Bananas.
Favorite food: Vanilla birthday cake.
Least favorite food: Anything with onions, scallions or chives.
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Champagne. All day. Everyday.
Favorite travel movie(s): Midnight in Paris, Into the Wild and The Bucket List.
Favorite travel show(s): I used to love Wild On. Does that count?
Favorite travel book(s): “Everyone Worth Knowing.”
Top 3 favorite travel newsletters/magazines/blogs: Destinations Magazine, Luxury Travel Magazine and WYNN magazine.
5 things you bring on a plane: My iPad, The Jaimie Hilfiger Collection by La Curcio Trio (Hand Cream, Lip Balm, and Hydrating Mist), a silk sleep mask, Bose Quiet Comfort wireless headphones, and a Mason Pearson hairbrush.
What do you always seem to forget? Lingerie, but it’s always fun to buy new especially since now my collection is from all over the world.
What do you like least about travel? The different steps. For example: From my home to the airport, the flight, from the airport to the hotel, etc. Just transport me from my home to the hotel please!
What do you want your loved one to buy you from an airport Duty Free store? Do they have diamonds at Duty Free shops?
Favorite travel app(s): I have found TripCase very useful since I’m a frequent traveler and, of course, JetSmarter.
I’m embarrassed I haven’t been to: Asia.
What’s your dream destination? Maldives.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.