Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Jennifer Doncsecz
Occupation: President, VIP Vacations Inc., Fox News Travel Expert
Hometown: Santiago, Chile
Residence: Whitehall PA—about 50 miles north of Philadelphia
Short Bio: Cruise expert for the Travel Channels’ Great Cruises series. Fox News Travel Expert (Geraldo’s go to expert) and Fox 29’s (Philadelphia) Friday morning travel tips girl since 2006. Syndicated travel writer for a syndicate luxury magazine. Martha Stewart’s honeymoon and destination wedding expert. Winner of numerous travel awards (Caribbean’s Romance in Travel Winner) and President of VIP Vacations Inc since 1994.
How often do you fly: 3x’s per month
How many countries have you been to: 73
How many continents have you been to: 5
Favorite American city: Seattle
Favorite international city: Paris
Least favorite country: Turkey
Favorite World Heritage Site: Chichen Itza
Favorite airline: United
Favorite aircraft type: 777
Aisle or window: Aisle
Favorite airport lounge: British Airways JFK
Favorite U.S. airport: Orlando
Favorite international airport: London Heathrow
Favorite hotel: St. Regis
Favorite cruise line: Royal Caribbean
Favorite island: Maui
Favorite fancy restaurant: Jules Verne
Favorite hole in the wall: The Apollo, in Bethlehem PA
Favorite fruit: Pineapple
Favorite food: Cheese
Least favorite food: Cabbage
Favorite travel movie(s): Pearl Harbor
Favorite travel show(s): Globe Trekker (or Great Cruise on the Travel Channel –J
Favorite travel book(s): DK Eyewitness
Five things you bring on a plane: Squishy pillow, blanket, ear buds, ipad, journal.
What do you always seem to forget: Nail clippers
Favorite travel iPhone app(s): Four square
Most embarrassing/worst travel moment: Having my oversized liquids removed from carry on (duh, I tell everyone 3.5 oz).
What’s your dream destination: Safari in Africa
Favorite travel website(s) – besides JohnnyJet.com, of course!: Tripadvisor
Best travel tip: Use a good travel agent!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.