Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Nadine Sykora
Occupation: Travel Video Blogger
Hometown: Vancouver, Canada
College: University of Victoria
College major: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Facebook: Nadine Sykora
Short bio: Hey Nadine is a wanderlust travel channel full of travel hacks, tips, advice, packing videos, international food features, and dozens of stunning fun and funny travel vlogs from around the world. Having been to over 48+ countries over the last five years, Nadine’s love for travel is evident in the various types of unique travel content she produces. Always looking to advance and expand her skills and think above and outside of the box.
Hey Nadine is constantly ranked one of the top travel YouTube channels and her travel advice has been featured in US Today, Lonely Planet, BuzzFeed, Yahoo Travel and The Huffington Post. Nadine’s passion for travel is contagious and she loves to share the destinations she visits, her stories and her expert knowledge with her fans and the world!
How often do you fly? At least 2-3 times a month.
How many countries have you been to? 47
How many continents have you been to? 6
Earliest travel memory: Camping on family vacations.
Favorite American city: Los Angeles.
Favorite international city: Singapore.
Least favorite country: None. Don’t judge a country by a poor experience.
I have no desire to go to: Nowhere. All places have good things and bad things, but no country is all bad.
Friendliest people in the world: Fiji!
Aisle or window: Window!
Favorite airport lounge: Istanbul Turkish Airlines Lounge.
Favorite international airport: Singapore!
Favorite beach: No Man’s Land, Tobago.
Favorite fruit: Passionfruit.
Favorite food: Sushi.
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Malbec wine.
Favorite travel movie(s): Leap Year. Don’t judge me, I really wanna go to Ireland.
Favorite travel show(s): Departures.
Favorite travel book(s): Yea…I need to read more books.
Right now I am reading: “The 4-Hour Work Week.” Need to get my life sorted!
5 things you bring on a plane: Sweatshirt. Eyedrops.
What do you like least about travel? Being tired.
Favorite travel app(s): Splitwise! For budgeting travel with friends and other people!
I’m embarrassed I haven’t been to: Ireland.
Worst travel moment: Getting my camera bag stolen.
What’s your dream destination? Antarctica.
Best travel tip: Don’t over-schedule! You might want to do everything, but running around and stressing out about missing things is just going to make your travel experience so much less enjoyable. Relax and take it slow, enjoy each moment. You don’t have to do it all to enjoy it all.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.