Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Nancy Friedman
Occupation: Travel PR Maven
Hometown: Roslyn/Sands Point, NY
Facebook: Nancy J. Friedman
Pinterest: Nancy J. Friedman
YouTube: Nancy J. Friedman
Short Bio: Recipient of HSMAI’s 2011 Lifetime Achievement Award, Nancy founded NJFPR in 1987 following a formative career in travel, entertainment, and destination public relations. NJFPR’s “Leave No Stone Unturned” philosophy has catapulted the firm to the top of the category in travel and hospitality. For clients seeking senior level counsel, advocacy of their product and unrivalled media savvy, Nancy J. Friedman Public Relations is a first-stop. A self- described “media junkie with wanderlust”, Nancy and her team pride themselves on long-term partnerships with clients and the ability to wring every ounce of marketing potential out of a property or destination utilizing social media, traditional media, events and creative promotions. The Agency pioneered NY’s first Hotel Week in January 2012 to great success and will be increasing participation for January 2013.
How often do you fly: 12-15 times a year
How many countries have you been to: 40
How many continents have you been to: 5
Favorite American city: New York
Favorite international city: Paris and Sydney
Favorite World Heritage Site: The Pitons, St. Lucia
Favorite airline: Private jet!
Aisle or window: Aisle
Favorite airport lounge: Virgin
Favorite U.S. airport: Savannah, Burlington
Favorite hotel: Inn at Little Washington
Favorite island: Galapagos
Favorite fancy restaurant: Daniel
Favorite fruit: White Peaches
Favorite food: Vegetables (I’m a vegaholic)
Least favorite food: Liver and tuna
Drink of choice (In the air and on the ground): Water (in the air), Dry Beefeater martini (on the ground)
Favorite travel movie(s): Whatever’s new
Favorite travel book(s): Fodor’s
Right now I am reading: 50 Shades of Grey
Five things you bring on a plane: Purel hand wipes, snacks, sleep mask, make-up, mouth wash, reading material
What’s your dream destination: South Africa
Favorite travel website(s) – besides JohnnyJet.com, of course!: TripAdvisor.com
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.