This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Wireless earbuds are extremely popular and for good reason: They’re small, easy to use, deliver great sound and are easy to travel with. While Apple AirPods Pro are a popular option, they do come with a hefty price tag. So if you’re looking for something more wallet-friendly, check out the Tozo Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case, which are currently on sale. At the time of publication, they are $29.99, discounted from $39.99.
These earbuds offer stereo-quality sound, come in five different colors (black, white, blue, gray and khaki) and they’re waterproof and sweatproof so if you get caught out in the rain, they won’t get damaged. Playtime lasts for more than six hours from a single charge and a total of 30 hours with the charging case. The charging case is compatible with most wireless chargers.
Besides using these with your phone or tablet, you can also connect them to your Smart TV or streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc) to listen privately, without disturbing anyone else in the room.
At the time of publication, these earbuds have over 273,000 Amazon reviews and many reviews say that these are definitely a great budget option for wireless earbuds. They also come with four different sizes of rubber ear caps so you can find the size that fits right and is most comfortable for you. Buy the Tozo Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.