Chris McGinnis (@cjmcginnis)
I used to watch Chris McGinnis’s daily travel segment on CNN’s Headline News in the mid-90s. I also bought both of his books and even sent him fan mail. He ended up taking me under his wing after I met one of his good friends, and then him, through a girl I was dating. Many years later, we’re close friends and co-hosts of the weekly #TravelSkills Twitter chat. Chris still is still a travel correspondent and consultant who appears on all the major networks discussing travel trends, deals and tips. Be sure to follow him and to read his Travel Style Q&A!
Delta's fall fare sale — with a twist: http://t.co/x8Lqa0rwIQ
— Chris McGinnis (@cjmcginnis) August 5, 2015
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.