Chris McGinnis (@cjmcginnis)
I used to watch Chris McGinnis’s daily travel segment on CNN’s Headline News in the mid-90s. I also bought both of his books and even sent him fan mail. He ended up taking me under his wing after I met one of his good friends, and then him, through a girl I was dating. Many years later, we’re close friends and co-hosts of the weekly #TravelSkills Twitter chat. Chris still is still a travel correspondent and consultant who appears on all the major networks discussing travel trends, deals and tips. Be sure to follow him and to read his Travel Style Q&A!
Delta's fall fare sale — with a twist: http://t.co/x8Lqa0rwIQ
— Chris McGinnis (@cjmcginnis) August 5, 2015
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.