Gary Leff (@GaryLeff)
I don’t know how Gary Leff does it. The man has a full-time job and he still manages to write the View from the Wing blog, organize Frequent Traveler University and the MegaDO charter trips, and run a mileage award-booking service, BookYourAward.com. For the last, he’s been featured as one of Condé Nast Traveler’s world’s top travel specialists—so the man is busy. And that’s without accounting for all the miles he flies each year.
If you want stay on top of the travel industry (and especially the frequent flier programs), be sure to follow Gary Leff. Related: Here’s his Travel Style Q&A.
"In a few words please tell me what you're calling about?" Does ANY frequent flyer respond to this with anything other than "Agent"..??
— gary leff (@garyleff) September 11, 2015
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.