Gary Leff (@GaryLeff)
I don’t know how Gary Leff does it. The man has a full-time job and he still manages to write the View from the Wing blog, organize Frequent Traveler University and the MegaDO charter trips, and run a mileage award-booking service, BookYourAward.com. For the last, he’s been featured as one of Condé Nast Traveler’s world’s top travel specialists—so the man is busy. And that’s without accounting for all the miles he flies each year.
If you want stay on top of the travel industry (and especially the frequent flier programs), be sure to follow Gary Leff. Related: Here’s his Travel Style Q&A.
"In a few words please tell me what you're calling about?" Does ANY frequent flyer respond to this with anything other than "Agent"..??
— gary leff (@garyleff) September 11, 2015
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.