Gary Leff (@GaryLeff)
I don’t know how Gary Leff does it. The man has a full-time job and he still manages to write the View from the Wing blog, organize Frequent Traveler University and the MegaDO charter trips, and run a mileage award-booking service, BookYourAward.com. For the last, he’s been featured as one of Condé Nast Traveler’s world’s top travel specialists—so the man is busy. And that’s without accounting for all the miles he flies each year.
If you want stay on top of the travel industry (and especially the frequent flier programs), be sure to follow Gary Leff. Related: Here’s his Travel Style Q&A.
"In a few words please tell me what you're calling about?" Does ANY frequent flyer respond to this with anything other than "Agent"..??
— gary leff (@garyleff) September 11, 2015
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.