Here’s a list of some of the most useful travel Twitter handles to follow:
AIRLINES ON TWITTER
Air Berlin | Air France | Air New Zealand | @AsianaAirlines | @British_Airways
Cathay_Pacific | @CzechAirlines | @EasyJet | @Emirates | @GulfAir | @IcelandAir
@Iberia | @Kenyaairways | Korean | @JetAirways | JetStar | @KLM
Malayasia | OpenSkiesAir | Qantas | Qatar | @Ryanair | @SAS | Singapore | SWISS
@TurkishAirlines | @Virgin Australia | @VirginAtlantic | @WestJet | MORE…
HOTELS ON TWITTER
Best Western | @Doubletree | @FairmontHotels | Four Seasons | Hard Rock
@Hilton | @HyattConcierge | Joie de Vivre Hotels |@KHotels | @Kempinski
@Kimpton | Loews | @MarriottIntl | Millennium | @OmniHotels | @Outriggerhawaii
@RitzCarlton |Shilo Inns | @StarwoodBuzz | @Swissotel | MORE…
TWITTER TRAVEL BLOGGERS/WRITERS/PERSONALITIES
@JohnnyJet | @NatalieDiScala | @AdventureGirl | @AirlineReporter | Gary Arndt | Harriet Baskas | @LauraBly | Nancy Brown | BarbDelollis | @CajunMama | @LaraDunston | @Chanize | @JasonClampet | @Chic_Travel | @Juliadimon | Chris Elliott | Z_Everson | David Farley | @FarWriter | @EverettPotter | Pauline Frommer | Don George | @LandLopers | @DailyTravelTips | @EarthXplorer | @Gonomad | Henry Harteveldt | Ed Hasbrouck | Andrew Hayes | @HipTravelMama | @LeeAbbamonte | @SpudHilton | Sean Keener | @JenLeo | @JourneyWoman | LegalNomads | @TimLeffel | Charlie Leocha | David Lytle | Kristin Luna | @KimMance | @GreenwoodDavis | Grant Martin | @Marilyn_Res | Craig Martin | Kathy McCabe | Susan McKee | Chris McGinnis | Scott McMurren | Jennifer Miner | @NomadicMatt | Mark Orwoll | @KevinRevolinski| @DavidRowell | @ReidOnTravel | @WendyPerrin | Norie Quintos | @RickSeaney | Scott Mayerowitz | @JeromeShaw | Stacy Small | @ThePlanetD | Veronica Stoddart | @TravelWithVal | @WheresAndrew | Beth Whitman | Kara Williams | Benet Wilson | @JaneWooldridge | Michael Yessis | @ZachHonig
TWITTER COUNTRY TOURISM BOARDS
@Australia | @Barbados | @BonaireTourism | Belgium | @VisitBritain
@VisitChicago | @CTvisit | VisitCyprus | @CookIslands | @VisitFlanders | @VisitFlorida
@VisitHolland | Hungary | Jordan | Korea | Macau | VisitMonaco | New Zealand
@VisitPeru | Singapore | @VisitScotland | Slovenia Tourism | @StKittsTourism
@SwissTourism | MORE (INCLUDING CITIES/COUNTIES)
TWITTER TRAVEL PR AGENCIES
@AliceMarshallPR | Allison & Partners | @AMitsakosPR | Brandman | @DiamondPR
@DuffyAndShanley | Georgia Turner | @JFCPR | @Jprpublicity | Laura Davidson
Nancy J. Friedman PR | @LouHammondPR | MMGY | @Quinnandco
Sheila Donnelly & Assoc | @MSilverPR | SpringObrien | Susan Magrino Agency
Geoffrey Weill | @Ypartnership | @HelpAReporter
GOOD TO KNOW
The Complete Guide to Twitter Lingo
Did I miss anyone or place? Find a broken link? Please leave a comment below. Thanks!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.