At the start of February, I spent some time in Istanbul attending the 2016 World Tourism Forum Global Meeting. I met and resonated with speakers, panelists and personalities from across the globe and the industry, and in my four days I found a real ally in Blogger Casting, the Turkish venture that hosted me. Murat, Blogger Casting founder, has made it his mission to empower travel bloggers everywhere—and he’s succeeding.
I was also able to once again take up temporary residence in Istanbul, one of my favorite cities in the world. After a few years of lapse: Incredible kebabs and menemen, walks through 1500-year-old cisterns, mesmerizing mosques, and disorienting bazaars reappeared in my daily routine. I already miss the city once more, and so today, 5,000-miles away in Brooklyn, I’m posting this two-minute look at Istanbul in 4K and “flow motion,” which is at least pretty cool if made up. Check it out!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.