If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like inside a cockpit during takeoff and landing, you’ll definitely want to check out this five-minute video taken inside a SWISS A320 cockpit on a flight from Zurich to Geneva. You can move the camera 360 degrees to look left, right, up, down, straight, or behind. It’s really 360 degrees so if you’re like me, you’ll want to watch the video multiple times to experience all the different angles. Thanks to SWISS, Captain Luc Wolfensberger and his co-pilot Martin Radinger!
Related: The video reminds me of the time I tried out British Airways’ flight simulator in London. With the simulator, you can fly in and out of pretty much any airport in the world, and yet in my experience they chose Geneva, Switzerland, because the graphics looked the best! Of course, the video above is of the real thing.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.