If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like inside a cockpit during takeoff and landing, you’ll definitely want to check out this five-minute video taken inside a SWISS A320 cockpit on a flight from Zurich to Geneva. You can move the camera 360 degrees to look left, right, up, down, straight, or behind. It’s really 360 degrees so if you’re like me, you’ll want to watch the video multiple times to experience all the different angles. Thanks to SWISS, Captain Luc Wolfensberger and his co-pilot Martin Radinger!
Related: The video reminds me of the time I tried out British Airways’ flight simulator in London. With the simulator, you can fly in and out of pretty much any airport in the world, and yet in my experience they chose Geneva, Switzerland, because the graphics looked the best! Of course, the video above is of the real thing.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.