Another new airline safety video gets the nod this week, and this time it comes from Air New Zealand. It’s creative, fun and filled with cameos—some of which you may not recognize if you’re not a rugby fan, but that’s okay.
Called “Men in Black Safety Defenders,” the video is built around a Men In Black theme (the famous blockbuster from Columbia Pictures), featuring scenes, aliens and characters from the film including Rip Torn and Frank The Pug. Members of New Zealand’s legendary national rugby team, the All Blacks, also make appearances.
It’s another great one from Air New Zealand, which has had fun with its safety videos before. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Related: In case you missed it, here’s a WestJet flight attendant nailing his safety demonstration from earlier in the week.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.