Another new airline safety video gets the nod this week, and this time it comes from Air New Zealand. It’s creative, fun and filled with cameos—some of which you may not recognize if you’re not a rugby fan, but that’s okay.
Called “Men in Black Safety Defenders,” the video is built around a Men In Black theme (the famous blockbuster from Columbia Pictures), featuring scenes, aliens and characters from the film including Rip Torn and Frank The Pug. Members of New Zealand’s legendary national rugby team, the All Blacks, also make appearances.
It’s another great one from Air New Zealand, which has had fun with its safety videos before. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Related: In case you missed it, here’s a WestJet flight attendant nailing his safety demonstration from earlier in the week.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.