This Christmas season, New York City is really in the holiday spirit! For the first time ever, New Yorkers and holiday visitors have been given the gift of a Christmas light show on the iconic Empire State Building—not once but five different times. Beginning on Friday, December 20 and closing with the grand finale today—Christmas Eve—at 7 pm, the show features an impressive display of LED lights choreographed to Christmas music, which can be heard on the radio station 106.7 Lite FM.
The video above features one of the performances from the past few days, and it’s pretty cool. If you’re in New York City for Christmas Eve, you might want to tune in from a good vantage point (Brooklyn Bridge, The High Line, Bryant Park, Union Square, Madison Square Park, Williamsburg Waterfront, and more) at 7 pm!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.