Did you see Queensland tourism’s board celebrated World Oceans Day by hosting a 12-hour live YouTube event? They had a team of marine biologists exploring the Great Barrier Reef in real time. In case you missed it, here’s the link to their video highlights. You will hear from the world’s leading marine experts on why it is so important to protect our oceans and some of the fun topics covered were:
- Sex on the Great Barrier Reef – Insight into the reproductive happenings that abound on the world’s largest living organism.
- Finding Nemo – Locate Nemo and showcases the types of Clownfish and anemone on the Reef and there special symbiotic relationship.
- Corals by night – What the corals get up to after dark with a showcase of colorful and amazing coral fluorescence and the nightly Coral Wars.
P.S. If you are a blogger and are interested in snorkeling/scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef, we are hosting a travel contest to send one lucky winner down there for a five-day trip. All you have to do is write a 500-word blog post in English about what YOU would do in your 5 days in Queensland. Here are the details.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.