Last week, I took my wife and dad to a special press screening of the upcoming National Parks Adventure 3D film at the California Science Center.
National Parks Adventure, created by famed filmmakers MacGillivray Freeman Films, highlights over 30 of America’s greatest treasures—our national parks—in celebration of the National Parks Service Centennial (this year). It features a team of modern day explorers on an off-trail adventure and it’s narrated by Hollywood icon and nature-enthusiast, Robert Redford.
It’s going to be released worldwide on February 12 on more than 800 IMAX screens in 60 different countries and the hope is that the film is going to increase international tourism to America’s great outdoors beyond our gateway cities (New York, Chicago, LA, etc.). That’s why Brand USA (the nation’s destination marketing organization) sponsored it along with Subaru.
To give you an idea of how good the 43-minute film was, the following morning I received this text from my 87-year old dad: “How far to Grand Canyon ;-).” When I wrote back that it was about an hour’s flight from L.A., he said, “Let’s go!” So now you know where I’ll be this spring.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.