Last week, I took my wife and dad to a special press screening of the upcoming National Parks Adventure 3D film at the California Science Center.
National Parks Adventure, created by famed filmmakers MacGillivray Freeman Films, highlights over 30 of America’s greatest treasures—our national parks—in celebration of the National Parks Service Centennial (this year). It features a team of modern day explorers on an off-trail adventure and it’s narrated by Hollywood icon and nature-enthusiast, Robert Redford.
It’s going to be released worldwide on February 12 on more than 800 IMAX screens in 60 different countries and the hope is that the film is going to increase international tourism to America’s great outdoors beyond our gateway cities (New York, Chicago, LA, etc.). That’s why Brand USA (the nation’s destination marketing organization) sponsored it along with Subaru.
To give you an idea of how good the 43-minute film was, the following morning I received this text from my 87-year old dad: “How far to Grand Canyon ;-).” When I wrote back that it was about an hour’s flight from L.A., he said, “Let’s go!” So now you know where I’ll be this spring.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.