OK Go has had a number of great, creative, internet-transforming music videos in its time, like the productions for “Here It Goes Again” and “This Too Shall Pass.” Well, the band has just dropped another mind-blowing video, this time for its song “Upside Down & Inside Out,” in which all four members drift around in zero gravity—as shot over the course of 21 real flights “east of Moscow.” The video drew 24.5 million views in the first 24 hours, for good reason. It’s pretty awesome. Russia’s S7 Airlines apparently funded the whole thing, and so that’s a S7 plane that you see.
Because the video premiered exclusively on Facebook, and Facebook naturally stands by its policy on such releases, the video was not permitted on YouTube on the day of its release, and so it was taken down from YouTube, as detailed in this Variety.com piece. Now, it’s back up, as embedded above. You can also check it out on OK Go’s Facebook page here. And let me know what you think!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.