Seven-year-old Mazzy Marzano, who is paralyzed from the chest down, got a big surprise flying from Tampa to Pittsburgh with Southwest Airlines last month. Her father (Brein) posted on Facebook that Mazzy’s big sister insisted that he tell the crew that it was Mazzy’s birthday so that she might receive a “wing pin.” Well, the flight attendants took it a step further and upon getting the news, asked everyone onboard to shut their window shades and turn on their overhead lights to pretend they were candles for her to blow out. And everybody (or at least most everybody) sung her happy birthday!
As Brein wrote, “They made her a cake out of toilet paper and a princess crown out of pretzels!!! The coolest thing ever!” Watch the video on his Facebook page here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.