Last week we shared the hilarious video made by a passenger who made a music video of himself lip syncing to Celine Dion’s “All By Myself ” while stranded one night in Las Vegas’ McCarran Airport. Continuing with the humor theme, this week’s video features a Southwest Airlines flight attendant’s safety announcement on a flight the other day from San Francisco to Chicago. The funniest line might’ve been when he said, “Folks, it’s $2,200 for tampering with the smoke detector in the lavatory, and you know if you had $2,200, you’d be on United Airlines in First Class.” Kudos to all the hard-working flight attendants out there doing a great job making flying enjoyable for passengers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.