The Dream Adventures initiative—a partnership between Expedia and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital—is helping bring the magic of travel to the children of St. Jude. It’s a great, heartwarming project.
Limited by their health, these children don’t have the ability to travel and live out their “dream adventures”—which in this video series include playing with monkeys, running with horses, digging for dinosaurs, and swimming in the sea. But through Dream Adventures, they’re able to experience the next best thing: a real-time, 360-degree, virtual reality version of their travel dreams, projected on four walls and the floor and ceiling of a first-of-its-kind space. In the first video (above), for example, Kiara loves horses, and so she’s able to visit wild horses out on a windy plain somewhere, all the while sharing the experience with a real guide (Sarah) connecting in real-time from the plain.
You can watch the whole series, and better yet donate dollars or Expedia points to the cause, here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.