Each week, I like to feature my favorite travel video! This is where you’ll find them.
February 1, 2012: Saving Money on Travel
Three experts (Gabe Saglie, Catherine Hamm and Johnny Jet) at the L.A. Times Travel Show share tips for saving money with L.A. Times travel writer Christopher Reynolds.
January 25, 2012: Scary Plane Landings Caught on Camera
(Keep in mind 2011 was the safest year ever for commercial air travel).
January 18, 2012: Bungee jumper survives fall into crocodile-infested waters after cord snaps
Yikes! Nothing like having this in your head on your next jump.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.