Air New Zealand has made a name for itself recently by delivering the most watched—and actually watchable—in-flight safety videos in the industry. I know, most passengers don’t watch safety videos on the plane, but check it out: Pretty much all of Air New Zealand’s videos have received millions of views on YouTube. The latest, seen above, was just released today and celebrates 50 years of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. I’m sure everyone will pay attention to this one as it features the stunning Christie Brinkley, Jessica Gomes, Chrissy Teigen, Hannah Davis and Ariel Meredith in the sun-soaked Cook Islands. Even better, you can win one of five trips to the Cook Islands yourself on the video’s YouTube page!
P.S. In case you missed it, Delta Air Lines also recently released a new in-flight safety video—and theirs has an 80s theme. What do you think? Do you like these videos or are they too gimmicky, sexist, etc.?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.