Air New Zealand has made a name for itself recently by delivering the most watched—and actually watchable—in-flight safety videos in the industry. I know, most passengers don’t watch safety videos on the plane, but check it out: Pretty much all of Air New Zealand’s videos have received millions of views on YouTube. The latest, seen above, was just released today and celebrates 50 years of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. I’m sure everyone will pay attention to this one as it features the stunning Christie Brinkley, Jessica Gomes, Chrissy Teigen, Hannah Davis and Ariel Meredith in the sun-soaked Cook Islands. Even better, you can win one of five trips to the Cook Islands yourself on the video’s YouTube page!
P.S. In case you missed it, Delta Air Lines also recently released a new in-flight safety video—and theirs has an 80s theme. What do you think? Do you like these videos or are they too gimmicky, sexist, etc.?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.