Clearwater, Florida (beachtourism.com/pier.htm)
I’m in Clearwater, Florida, this week to speak at the TMS Family Travel Conference. If you haven’t been to Clearwater, it’s a special place—and not only because it’s where I got engaged. Located on Florida’s west coast (just 30 minutes from the Tampa airport), it will leave you in awe of its white, soft, squeaky, sugar-like sand beaches. For me at least, it’s easy to se why it’s become so popular and why it was named the number-one beach in the country by TripAdvisor in 2016.
Obviously, the best option is to visit in person, but if you can’t or can’t wait, you can still check out these five live webcams, which frankly don’t do it justice (since their lenses could use a good cleaning). The five webcams (all linked here) are:
- Camera 1: Clearwater Beach (Looking North on Gulfview Blvd.)
- Camera 2: Clearwater Beach (Pier 60)
- Camera 3: Clearwater Marina (looking at roundabout)
- Camera 4: Clearwater Marina (looking at west to Gulf of Mexico)
- Camera 5: The Hooters Clearwater Beach Cam
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.