Clearwater, Florida (beachtourism.com/pier.htm)
I’m in Clearwater, Florida, this week to speak at the TMS Family Travel Conference. If you haven’t been to Clearwater, it’s a special place—and not only because it’s where I got engaged. Located on Florida’s west coast (just 30 minutes from the Tampa airport), it will leave you in awe of its white, soft, squeaky, sugar-like sand beaches. For me at least, it’s easy to se why it’s become so popular and why it was named the number-one beach in the country by TripAdvisor in 2016.
Obviously, the best option is to visit in person, but if you can’t or can’t wait, you can still check out these five live webcams, which frankly don’t do it justice (since their lenses could use a good cleaning). The five webcams (all linked here) are:
- Camera 1: Clearwater Beach (Looking North on Gulfview Blvd.)
- Camera 2: Clearwater Beach (Pier 60)
- Camera 3: Clearwater Marina (looking at roundabout)
- Camera 4: Clearwater Marina (looking at west to Gulf of Mexico)
- Camera 5: The Hooters Clearwater Beach Cam
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.