Hawaii webcams (seehawaiilive.com/hawaii-cameras)
I know much of the U.S. is still in a deep freeze. I experienced the cold last week in Toronto, Canada, as temps dipped down to -10ºF! It’s the second-coldest temperature I remember experiencing, though I’m sure I’ve experienced more than I remember. I grew up in Connecticut and skied often in Vermont, and when I was a teenager, I didn’t care about the cold temps.
Times have changed, and now I do care—so my family and I escaped the cold and made our way to the Hawaiian islands to thaw out. In the spirit, I found a fantastic website from SPG that has compiled all of Starwood’s Hawaiian webcams for live action from the tropics. Hopefully, it will help you warm up, or better yet encourage you to book a trip here to see the beauty, experience the Hawaii culture, and feel the warmth.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.