Hawaii webcams (seehawaiilive.com/hawaii-cameras)
I know much of the U.S. is still in a deep freeze. I experienced the cold last week in Toronto, Canada, as temps dipped down to -10ºF! It’s the second-coldest temperature I remember experiencing, though I’m sure I’ve experienced more than I remember. I grew up in Connecticut and skied often in Vermont, and when I was a teenager, I didn’t care about the cold temps.
Times have changed, and now I do care—so my family and I escaped the cold and made our way to the Hawaiian islands to thaw out. In the spirit, I found a fantastic website from SPG that has compiled all of Starwood’s Hawaiian webcams for live action from the tropics. Hopefully, it will help you warm up, or better yet encourage you to book a trip here to see the beauty, experience the Hawaii culture, and feel the warmth.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.