La Rioja, Spain (larioja.org/emergencias-112/es/meteorologia/camaras-web)
Many places in Spain are beautiful, and many places in Spain produce good wine. La Rioja—the country’s autonomous region of some 160 square miles that our editor is exploring this week—is best known for the latter, but it sure looks good in these government-provided webcams. Aging, red-roofed towns (like Ezcaray, below) and rolling mountains dominate the landscape, which is home to ~500 vineyards, UNESCO-protected monasteries and a wine museum, among other things.
Check the webcams here—and stay tuned for more coverage in the coming weeks.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.