Mount Washington, BC, Canada (resortcams.com/webcams/mount-washington-tubing)
Since I live in Southern California, it’s difficult to comprehend that winter is just around the corner (it’s pretty much an endless summer here in L.A.). However, once look at this live webcam from Mount Washington on beautiful Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, is enough to see that it’s winter north of the border.
Mount Washington is home to one of the most spectacular coastal alpine settings in North America, with the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop on one side and Strathcona Park bordering the other. Mount Washington receives a legendary 11 meters of annual snowfall and its uphill tubing capacity has increased from 250 to a whopping 2,000 riders per hour! It looks like the park isn’t open yet, but it will be soon as the snow is coming down as I type.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.