Bourbon Street in New Orleans (earthcam.com/events/mardigras/?cam=bourbonstreet)
Since I’m in New Orleans for the IPW conference, I thought I’d link the city’s most popular tourist attraction: Bourbon Street. It’s actually my least-favorite spot in the city since I’m not a drinker and the place just wreaks of alcohol and throw-up during the day, and it’s even worse late at night when all the amateurs come out. However, everyone is fascinated by it—probably because it’s great for people-watching.
This webcam gives viewers a live glimpse without having to smell it. The camera is on the corner of Bourbon and St. Peter Streets, where the world-famous Cats Meow karaoke bar is located. Have you been one of the thousands of guests to sing in the spotlight?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.