Canmore, Alberta’s Three Sisters (canmorealberta.com/webcams/three-sisters)
Can you believe it’s already April? That means summer is around the corner and time for most Americans to get traveling. If you’re looking for great value closer to home, I suggest seriously considering visiting our neighbors to the north. Canada is a huge bargain right now for American as $1 US = $1.30 CAD or $1 CAD = $0.76 US! Not only that: Canada is similar to America but safer and with a fraction of the people.
Canada is a huge country, the second largest in terms of land mass (after Russia) and the population is just 36 million (the United States is 322 million). Canada also has some of the most gorgeous scenery in the world—especially in the Canadian Rockies in Alberta. I’ve been there several times and so have a bunch of my writers (all of our stories are listed below). This webcam shows the famous Three Sisters (in the Rockies) in Canmore, Alberta. These mountains are the inspiration for many artists and can be seen in much of the local artwork and photography.
FYI: Canmore is located in the Bow Valley, just east of the world-famous Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies. The mountain resort is only 1.5 hours from the Calgary International Airport.
Here are some stories that I and some of my contributors have written about Canmore, Banff and Rocky Mountain Alberta:
- The Post Hotel and Lake Louise Village in Banff National Park
- Introducing Canmore and Kananaskis Country
- Poutine and Stargazing at the Jasper Dark Sky Festival
- Alberta in the Springtime
- 12 Instagrams of Alberta Like You’ve Never Seen It Before
- How to Pack for Alberta, Canada
- 10 Things Americans Should Know About Traveling to Alberta, Canada
- 5 Places to Celebrate Christmas in Alberta
- Banff to Jasper on the Icefields Parkway
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.