Churchill Downs, KY (weatherusa.net/skycamnet/showcam.php?id=169)
Last Saturday my dad and I went to the 142nd Kentucky Derby in Louisville, Kentucky. Even if you aren’t into horse racing (I’m not), you might appreciate the beauty and history of Churchill Downs. Best of all, thanks to this live webcam you can view it right now without even having to travel to Kentucky.
FYI: The track is not named after Winston Churchill but rather for John and Henry Churchill, who leased 80 acres of the land to their nephew, Colonel Meriwether Lewis Clark Jr. (grandson of explorer William Clark). You can read the whole history here.
BTW: We were guests of Tauck who do flawless tours and events around the world. You’ll be able to read about my experience with them soon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.