Churchill Downs, KY (weatherusa.net/skycamnet/showcam.php?id=169)
Last Saturday my dad and I went to the 142nd Kentucky Derby in Louisville, Kentucky. Even if you aren’t into horse racing (I’m not), you might appreciate the beauty and history of Churchill Downs. Best of all, thanks to this live webcam you can view it right now without even having to travel to Kentucky.
FYI: The track is not named after Winston Churchill but rather for John and Henry Churchill, who leased 80 acres of the land to their nephew, Colonel Meriwether Lewis Clark Jr. (grandson of explorer William Clark). You can read the whole history here.
BTW: We were guests of Tauck who do flawless tours and events around the world. You’ll be able to read about my experience with them soon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.